Subscriber Login |
About Us |
OPPORTUNITY CRUDES CONFERENCE
Publication date:October 2016
Papers presented by various companies at the Opportunity Crudes conference held in Houston, TX in 2016.
October 9, 2016 (Sunday) Workshop
- CB&Is Advanced Gasoline Alkylation Technologies - Creating Value for the Refiner.
Arvids Judzis, Director of Technology – CB&I
- Value Crude Oils Quickly.
David Alexander, VP – Haverly Systems
- Operation Benefits from Fouling Testing.
Aaron Smith, Coordinator Fouling – HTRI
October 10, 2016 (Monday) Day 1
- Keynote/opening address - The US Crude Oil Resurgence: Impact on the Geopolitics of Energy.
Guy Caruso, Senior Advisor – the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- Supply, Demand and Refining in a Changed World – and a New Marine Fuels Rule.
Martin Tallett, President – EnSys Energy
- Canada's Oil Sands Outlook: Production, Exports, and Economic Impacts.
Bill Lywood, President - Crude Quality Inc.
- Challenges & Opportunities in Oil Trading.
Kirk Kinnear, Principal – GPD Systems (former VP-Commodity Research & Hedging, Continental Resources, Inc.)
- Economic Blends: Crude Marketing from a Value Perspective.
Matthew Goitia, President – Peaker Energy
- Leveraging Advanced Analytics & Decision Support to Optimize the Processing of Opportunity Crudes
Craig Harclerode, Global O&G Business Development Executive – OSIsoft
- Equipping Your Refinery for Opportunity Crudes.
Tim Olsen, Refining Consultant – Emerson Process Management
- Toolbox to Deal with Changing Crudes.
Fredrick Stubbins, Project Consultant – Intertek
- Crude Blend Scheduling for Desired Processing.
Dean Trierwiler, Vice President – Haverly Systems
- Optimization of Crudes in Changing Regulatory and Market Environments.
Vincent DiVita, Group Manager – Jacobs Consultancy
- Design Considerations for Inline Crude Oil Blending Systems to Maximize Yield and Return on Investment.
Gary Potten, Director Engineering – Cameron Measurement Systems/Schlumberger
- Multivariable Process Analysis – Challenges and Solutions.
Gregory Shahnovsky, President – Modcon Systems
October 11, 2016 (Tuesday)Day 2
- Benefits of Crude Pretreatment for Unconventional, Heavy Crude Processing.
Joseph Arensdorf, Manager, Separations Technology – Baker Hughes
- Strategies for Mitigating Crude Unit Threats.
Sam Lordo, Director of Marketing - North America – Nalco Champion
- Reactive Adjuncts Desalting Chemistry.
James Noland, General Manager – Dorf Ketal
- The Need for Online Asset Integrity Monitoring for Safe and Profitable Processing of Opportunity Crudes.
Tom Champlin, President – Permasense Americas
- Strategies for Processing Opportunity Crude Oils with Delayed Coking.
Tim Stone, Licensing Manager, Delayed Coking – Bechtel Hydrocarbon Technology Solutions
- Heavy Crude Oils from an Application Perspective – Bitumen Manufacturing, Is Every Heavy Oil Suitable?
Wim Teugels, Crude & Feedstock Specialist – Nynas
- K-SAAT a Breakthrough Solid Acid Alkylation Technology.
Gautham Krishnaiah, Director – FCC & Alkylation Technologies – KBR
- A Better Way of Choosing FCC Feedstocks for Maximum Profitability.
Clifford Avery, FCC Process Advisor & Dr. Ken Bruno, Technology Manager FCC – Albemarle
- Dealing with Changing Feeds and Product Demands for the FCC.
Alexis Shackleford, Technical Marketing Specialist – BASF
- Optimizing ZSM-5 Additive Selection in a Dynamic Economic Environment.
Emerson Domingo, Regional Technical Sales Manager – Johnson Matthey
- Combating the Negative Effects of Iron in the FCCU at Philadelphia Energy Solutions R&M Inc.
Patrick Salemo, Optimization Analyst - Philadelphia Energy Solutions & Doc Kirchgessner, Sr. Technical Specialist-FCC – W. R. Grace
- Increasing Refinery Flexibility through Technology and Innovation.
Doug Kelly, Vice President – KBR
||Multiple Users/Library/Site license
|| Print version
||Contact for pricing
|Pricing (US $)