Subscriber Login |
About Us |
REFINESearch is a confidential, prompt, and affordable service that searches and analyzes comprehensive, reliable refining business information and technologies for you. The search is tailored to fit your needs, producing a customized report according to your search objectives and specifications. REFINESearch gives you the information you need to trouble-shoot, to make informed decisions, and to plan ahead in order to keep your business running as smoothly as possible.
REFINESearch uses wide-ranging sources to help you trouble-shoot and prevent you from making biased decisions. Business information is largely derived from our extensive, in-house database, while technical information is sourced from trade journals, government reports, the internet, worldwide patents, and industry contacts.
Examples of recent REFINESearch cases are:
- A European refiner seeking to recycle wastewater requested a report on the various wastewater recycling techniques employed by other refiners. Our REFINESearch provided the company with a number of efficient wastewater recycling options and scenarios, allowing the refiner to make an informed decision
- A US West Coast refiner discovered an oil leak in the FCC main fractionator column and asked for a summary of possible causes, after ascertaining that the FCC fractionator and related equipment was mechanically sound. Our REFINESearch showed that a neighboring refinery experienced the same issue due to corrosion caused by high-TAN crude. The information we presented on other refiners' FCC fractionator problems armed our client with the background knowledge needed to trouble-shoot effectively.
- An international catalyst company received complaints about FCC catalyst deactivation related to silicon levels in feedstock. The company contacted us for information on the source of the silicon. Our REFINESearch showed that silicon in naphtha from the delayed coker was being filtered into the FCC feed, thereby deactivating the FCC catalyst. Our research identified the source of the problem and provided the company with the information needed to resolve the issue.
The benefits from REFINESearch are many:
- Broaden your knowledge. Gain further insight into refining industry trends and events, competitor activities, technology advances, and hands-on refinery operations and practices around the world. A periodic, comprehensive search will help you avoid information "blind spots."
- Save time and money. We aim to give you a quick turnaround. Information can be emailed or faxed to you in a timely manner, or sent to you by an express courier. Our price is also reasonable. Prior to the search, we will give you a cost estimate based on the complexity of the search and the depth of the information required. Discounts are available for repeat orders and search updates.
- Facilitate decision-making. A concise and objective report will reveal the pros and cons of various scenarios and let you weigh all the options. We scan our massive database, glean information specified by your needs and search objectives, and make it available to you in a summary format with detailed information sources.
- Personal and confidential. Our researchers are very familiar with refinery operations, and their primary goal is to meet your search objectives, budgets, and deadlines. Your searches will be treated confidentially with non-disclosure terms clearly spelled out in each search agreement.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Price: Contact us for pricing information
For more information contact us at: email@example.com